24 hours with a P1610 Tablet PC

| |
Need I say more

Rob Bushway, of Team GottaBe, has done a thorough job of the new Fujitsu P1610. Since pricing was released last night for the device in Australia (and orders have already been taken) then I thought it only apropriate to let you all see the video (Ink Show as they call it). Well done Rob.

From Rob:

Well, it has been 24 hours since I received the Fujitsu P1610 Tablet PC, and I have to say Im very, very pleased with it.
Im working on an InkShow that should be up sometime this weekend, so Im hoping this article will answer a few questions folks have until I can get that video shot. For a quick "First Looks" at the P1610, take a look at
this InkShow I shot last week while at Mobile Connections. That InkShow and this article should keep you satisified for just a little while. By the way, all the pictures on this article can be clicked to view the larger image.

read more

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment