8 random things about me

| |
My mate James Kendrick has tagged me in the "8 random things" meme (11 times to Paris James!!! OMG!) so here are eight random things about me:

  1. I love cooking - homemade Gnocchi being my forte!
  2. Prior to Tablets stuff I actually worked for the United Nations overseas.
  3. I once stopped traffic on Sydneys Harbour Bridge (with some mates), jumped out of our vehicles and danced with our shirts off. All this while a helicopter filmed us overhead for one of my friends music video clips. [What can I say but I was young-er and stupid!]
  4. My second child Amber is an Identical Twin to sister Dea. Regrettably Dea did not make it through the birth (God bless her) and is not here with us.
  5. I actually applied to be an Air Steward for Qantas, with 15,000 other candidates, and got the job! I was selcted as one of only 6 candidates from the lot and yet I was the only one that turned down the offer! LOL.
  6. I was born in Argentina and still speak fluent Spanish, albeit rusty sometimes.
  7. I suffered from Epeleptic fits at a young age but thankfully these went away shortly after. (Although some might not believe me! *smiles*)
  8. I have owned 4 motorbikes and plan on owning my 5th soon.

Thats enough about me. Here are the four I wanna hear from:

  1. Dennis Rice - comrad at GBM
  2. Jose Mendiola - Webmaster of Spains Palmaniac
  3. Frank Garcia - New MVP of CTitanic
  4. JKK - of JKK Mobile

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment