Hugo Ortega does Fujitsu U1010

| |
Ive pushed the envelope and burnt the candle at both ends this week to bring you, yesterdays "The Shift" video, and todays video of what we lovingly term The Stormtrooper! Both were promised and as such both were delivered.

These videos have been much anticipated so with the burden of your buying decision in mind I have made the humanly impossible, possible. If you pay close attention you will notice that I am in the same attire for this video, as I am for The Shift Video, as I am for the Nova SunPad video - which is no coincidence as I filmed and edited them all on the same day! (Plus currently uploaded my TechED Speech which I will post shortly!)

Read more...

Watch or download the High Res InkShow Video Review (39 minutes, 297MB, Windows Media streaming or direct download)

Visit the Official U1010 Homepage

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment